Our Billings Ovulation Method® Extension Course offers teachers the opportunity to expand their knowledge by drawing on their teaching experience to identify what every chart is revealing.
Our next Extension Course in English:
To be determined
Cost: $400 per person
Have completed teacher training course and certification or have completed teacher training course and a large part of the supervised practicum.
This course meets the continuing education requirement for recertification (required every 3 years).
Teachers will learn:
- Never to make assumptions
- To ask the right questions during chart reviews
- To identify the likely hormone levels and cervical response when reviewing charts
- To identify a Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP) in charts, especially when ovulation is delayed and when there is no cervical response to rising hormone levels
- To identify a Peak only when the necessary criteria is present
- To understand the Continuum of ovarian activity
- To identify the need for referral for medical investigation when abnormalities in the Billings Ovulation Method® chart are observed
This program is divided into four specific areas.
It begins with a review of the science and methodology to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the basics of the Billings Ovulation Method®. Experienced teachers have all faced charts that present challenges. This program aims to identify the reasons this may be so:
- Is her chart reflecting what is actually happening with her fertility and infertility?
- Is her chart an accurate reflection of her life stage?
- Is her chart reflecting some underlying medical problems?